DIGITAL INNOVATOR MINDSET
Level I: 1 Day In Artificial Intelligence Course
Today, artificial intelligence (AI) is part of everyone’s life, it is broadly used in business from generate new leads to improving operational efficiency.
This course will help business leaders understand AI, from non-technical perspective, and how it can reshapes our thinking around strategy, culture, innovation, technology, people and finances.
Who Should Attend
What Will You Learn
- What is AI?
- What do I need to know about AI as a non-technical business leader?
- AI examples and how it will change business
- How could AI impact on my business - both negatively and positively?
- How can we leverage AI to create competitive advantage?
- What are the limitations of AI from a leader's perspective?
- How can AI create operational efficiency?
- How is AI changing my competitive landscape?
Inspiration & Insights
- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)? A broad overview of terms and technology
- What is reinforcement learning?
- What has lead us to this point?
- What are the predictions for the future?
- Who should be involved in an AI project?
- Examining team culture, capabilities and readiness
- What are the 5 misconceptions regarding implementing emerging technologies?
- How could AI impact on my business unit - both negatively and positively?
- What happens to executives and businesses that misunderstand disruption?
- AI - accelerating disruption: opportunities or crisis?
- Team Practical - You become the CEO of a company being disrupted
Agile, Practical Leadership
- AI and its use in creating operational efficiency or strategic innovation
- What are the realistic limitations of AI from an executive's perspective?
- What business problems can AI help solve?
- What is Blockchain and IoT?