DIGITAL INNOVATOR MINDSET
Level I: 1 Day In Digital Transformation Course
True transformation is strategy-pulled rather than technology-pushed. Understand transformation in the context of your marketplace and your organisation, gain clarity around the drivers of successful transformation and adopt the mindset and methods to start implementing successful change now using our data-driven digital transformation framework
Who Should Attend
• Business leaders
• Marketing/Communications leaders
• Technology leaders
• R&D / Innovation professionals
• HR leaders
What Will You Learn
- What is true digital transformation and why does it matter?
- What is the mindset of a 'digital innovator'?
- What is the leader's role in digital transformation?
- How do I manage 'random acts of digital'?
- How do I create a more competitive organisation?
- What are the biggest challenges we face?
- Why shouldn't our technology or marketing departments lead our transformation?
- What organisations have been really successful in transforming?
- What action do I need to take and when?
- How do we open new markets?
- Outcomes and advantages of digital transformation
- Myths surrounding transformation and missteps leaders often make
- How a digital transformation framework creates an evidence-based, innovation-fuelled roadmap that leverages the unique talents of the business to create competitive advantage