Creating a digitally transformed organization is not just about technology.
It requires a new data-enabled strategy, a culture of innovation, a shared mission, and a renewed value proposition.
This course guides leaders, managers, and operational staff to deliver the change necessary to thrive in the digital economy. We show them how to approach strategy, planning, and operations in a new way to help avoid business disruption whilst remaining relevant to customers and stakeholders.
This course helps:
- Leaders understand their role in leading digital transformation; removing barriers, creating capacity and changing practices
- Managers create strategies and plans that are powered by evidence, experimentation, and innovation
- Develop the ‘digital mindset’ across all levels in the organisation and change behaviours
Module 1: The Digital Mindset (Day 1 - All Learners)
- What is digital transformation?
- Myths, missteps, and hype to avoid
- What does it take to truly digitally transform?
- Disruptive, sustaining, collaborative & open innovation
- How digital innovators think
Module 2: Digital Planning (Day 2 & 3 - Managers & Leaders)
- ‘Outside In - Inside Out’ model; how to analyze your business from both an operational and customer’s perspective (illustrated below)
- Transformation operating models - deciding ‘who’ and ‘how’ stakeholders.
Module 3: Delivering Digital Transformation (Day 4 & 5 -
Managers in charge of delivering change)
- How to prioritise projects and resources using proven digital transformation methods and frameworks (illustrated below)
- Design thinking, sprints, agile & lean methods
- Reducing risk by tes?ng new value proposi?ons
- Creating a new way of working
- Leading with evidence
Why Leadology Training ?
Self-Paced Online Video
A 360-degree learning approach that you can adapt to your learning style
Live Virtual Classroom
Engage and learn more with these live and highly-interactive classes alongside your peers
24/7 Teaching Assistance
Keep engaged with integrated teaching assistance in your desktop and mobile learning
Online Practice Labs
Projects provide you with sample work to show prospective employers
Real-world projects relevant to what you’re learning throughout the program
Learner Social Forums
A support team focused on helping you succeed alongside a peer community