This course focuses on applying Agile principles in your everyday work, to help you be better prepared to use these concepts to improve project success and efficiency.
SCRUM: The Art of Agile Practice covers the essential aspects of working in an Agile team, providing practical examples and exercises that enable key concepts to be translated into your day-to-day role. It is designed to help people build confidence in Agile and enable them to demonstrate best practice Agile methods that can be introduced across a project or company.
- Value the principles behind the agile manifesto and its approach.
- Understand the roles within an agile SCRUM team for Release and Iteration planning.
- Learn how to contribute as an agile team member to high-quality requirements.
- Appreciate the importance of effective Iteration Reviews and howto contribute to continuous improvement through Retrospectives.
- Agile Principles
- Scrum Framework
- Requirements and User Stories
- Product Backlog
- Estimation and Velocity
- Simulation #1: Requirements, Estimation, and BacklogManagement
- Product Owner
- Development Team
- Scrum Team Structures
- Simulation #2: Agile TeamRoles
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Execution
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Putting It All Together
- Simulation #2: Two hours complete Simulation of SCRUMprocess, events, roles, and artifacts
QUICK FACTS ABOUT AGILE SCRUM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Developers, business analysts, and product managers wanting to become familiar with working in an Agile environment.
- Team leaders, project managers, and IT directors wanting a solid grounding in Agile techniques.
- Innovation leaders and managers looking for proven approaches to more successful innovation initiatives
- Change agents who are motivated to add a valuable change to their organization by adopting one of today's most successful agile methodologies
Why Leadology Training ?
Self-Paced Online Video
A 360-degree learning approach that you can adapt to your learning style
Live Virtual Classroom
Engage and learn more with these live and highly-interactive classes alongside your peers
24/7 Teaching Assistance
Keep engaged with integrated teaching assistance in your desktop and mobile learning
Online Practice Labs
Projects provide you with sample work to show prospective employers
Real-world projects relevant to what you’re learning throughout the program
Learner Social Forums
A support team focused on helping you succeed alongside a peer community