- Most organizations undergoing ‘digital transformationʼ have yet to define what the term means.
- Digitally transformed organizations can tell technology-induced hype from business reality.
- They understand how to identify and avoid common pitfalls.
- They progress beyond being creative in delivering true game-changing innovation.
- The purpose of this course is to educate and inspire teams in the fundamentals of creating a digitally transformed business.
» Module 1: What Is Digital Transformation?
» Module 2: Myths, Missteps, and Hype to Avoid
» Module 3: What Does It Take To Truly Digitally Transform?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- That transformation starts with the individual
- The meaning of key terminology
- The top 5 things that assist digital transformation
- How to avoid hype and common mistakes
- The importance of data-assisted decision making and what that means
Why Leadology Training ?
Self-Paced Online Video
A 360-degree learning approach that you can adapt to your learning style
Live Virtual Classroom
Engage and learn more with these live and highly-interactive classes alongside your peers
24/7 Teaching Assistance
Keep engaged with integrated teaching assistance in your desktop and mobile learning
Online Practice Labs
Projects provide you with sample work to show prospective employers
Real-world projects relevant to what you’re learning throughout the program
Learner Social Forums
A support team focused on helping you succeed alongside a peer community