Innovation is not the same as being creative or producing good ideas. It requires taught skills in areas of co-collaboration, the creation of data-driven, testable hypothesis, and the building of minimal viable products.
A culture of innovation means that a business can innovate rapidly with a clear process. Innovations must stem directly from the business strategy.
Leaders must provide such guidance and innovators must provide supporting data in an attempt to focus resources.
Truly innovative businesses must be prepared to pivot in the face of evidence. This course teaches you how!
This course is for creative and innovative executives that want to drive change; as well as leaders and managers in charge of sponsoring and killing innovations when data doesn’t support the hypothesis. It requires subject matter experts from key departments, including technology and communications.
Module 1: What Counts as Innovation (Days 1 & 2)
- Creating a cultural mindset for digital innovation
- Identifying customer needs
- Collaborative innovation
- Design Thinking and Sprint - the design of products, services, and new business models
Module 2: How to Select Innovations (Days 3 & 4)
- Strategic intent and core competencies
- Resources versus agility - How to find the right balance
- Partners, platforms, and technology - influencing your innovation opera?ng model
- Gate systems and selecting the right idea
- Resource Analysis
Module 3: How to Scale Innovation and Change (Day 5)
- Innovate the core - sustaining, adjacent and disruptive innovation in good measure
- Innovation execution
Why Leadology Training ?
Self-Paced Online Video
A 360-degree learning approach that you can adapt to your learning style
Live Virtual Classroom
Engage and learn more with these live and highly-interactive classes alongside your peers
24/7 Teaching Assistance
Keep engaged with integrated teaching assistance in your desktop and mobile learning
Online Practice Labs
Projects provide you with sample work to show prospective employers
Real-world projects relevant to what you’re learning throughout the program
Learner Social Forums
A support team focused on helping you succeed alongside a peer community