An airline pilot doesn’t need to calculate thermodynamics to understand the capabilities of a jet engine to take off and land safely. The same goes for business leaders, they don’t need to be technical to understand the business potential of emerging technology. They do, however, need to understand its capabilities if they are to take off and land safely.
This course takes non-technical business personnel through AI and other emerging technologies in order to:
- Prepare the business division so it can take advantage of emerging technology rapidly and with managed risk.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges with blockchain, IoT, and other trends.
- Learn how to create new business models powered by emerging technology
- Gain hands-on experience and familiarity with practical experiments.
Module 1: Emerging Technologies and How They Impact Strategy (Day 1 - All Learners)
- What are Blockchain, IoT, and other emerging technologies
- The business capabilities of AI, IoT, and Blockchain
- What is AI and why is it different from all previous technologies
- Merging exponential technology adoption with linear business planning
Module 2: Preparing Your Business for AI (Day 2 - Managers & Leaders)
- AI may seem distant but the time to plan for it is now
- The ethical questions that must be answered first
- Calculating the steps that will take you to a state of readiness
- Creating a plan of action
Module 3: Using Emerging Technology with Strategic Planning (Day 3 & 4- Managers & Leaders)
- The power of data
- Creating new business models inspired by emerging technology
- Identifying the required skills, data, and resources
- Building a ‘next steps’ plan of action
Module 4: The Practical Hands-On Experiments for Non-Technical Professionals (Day 5 - Managers)
- Understanding structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Building an AI using Reinforcement Learning
- Building an AI using Supervised Learning
- Building an AI using Unsupervised Learning
Why Leadology Training ?
Self-Paced Online Video
A 360-degree learning approach that you can adapt to your learning style
Live Virtual Classroom
Engage and learn more with these live and highly-interactive classes alongside your peers
24/7 Teaching Assistance
Keep engaged with integrated teaching assistance in your desktop and mobile learning
Online Practice Labs
Projects provide you with sample work to show prospective employers
Real-world projects relevant to what you’re learning throughout the program
Learner Social Forums
A support team focused on helping you succeed alongside a peer community