The digital economy is powered by data. The future will be AI-powered and data science will be the skill set needed to drive AI.
Data science is the means by which we gain new insights into strategic questions. What’s often missing is the question and a clear way of explaining the answer. This course solves that problem.
As a result of taking this course, non-technical leaders and managers will know how to take advantage of data-enabled decision making.
They will analyze public data to gain an understanding of the changing behavior of your customers and from these findings, they will evaluate strategic business opportunities. They will look at how internal data sources can help build new insights for delivering operational efficiency.
- Familiarise non-technical business leaders with big data terminology
- Help business leaders identify the value within their own data silos
- Utilize internal and external data sources to identify commercial
- opportunities and operational efficiencies
Module 1: Understanding the Power of Data (Days 1 & 2)
- The basics of data analytics and how to use this data to business solve problems
- Key technologies used in finding business insights
- Predictive modeling and how to identify business opportunities
Module 2: Building Real-World Models & Visualisations (Days 3, 4 & 5)
- Creating a strategy that is data enabled
- Building technology to support new data-driven business models
- Data visualization and communication of data-centric decisions
Why Leadology Training ?
Self-Paced Online Video
A 360-degree learning approach that you can adapt to your learning style
Live Virtual Classroom
Engage and learn more with these live and highly-interactive classes alongside your peers
24/7 Teaching Assistance
Keep engaged with integrated teaching assistance in your desktop and mobile learning
Online Practice Labs
Projects provide you with sample work to show prospective employers
Real-world projects relevant to what you’re learning throughout the program
Learner Social Forums
A support team focused on helping you succeed alongside a peer community