PMI-ACP® is a globally recognized certificate that indicates competency in agile project management and the ability to lead projects with an agile mindset. View this course in PMI Course Catalogue
Passing the PMI-ACP® exam requires good preparation and resources. Our PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep course will shorten your learning curve and boost your confidence to get certified. It will prepare you for the PMI-ACP® exam and equip you with study material and resources to help you prepare with less time. As observed from numerous surveys worldwide, the IT industry over the last decade has radically evolved in the way software is developed and provisioned to meet the changing requirements of the environment. Agile methodologies are continuously gaining popularity over traditional project management practices. Organizations are naturally trying to accelerate their business by being flexible and responsive to change. So whether it’s a company building a software product for internal or external markets, or are trying to sell IT services, we are seeing a trend of adoption of Agile practices. Such is the power of the iterative and incremental style of progress, Agile practices are also finding relevance in many other non-IT domains. Hence knowledge of this subject has become much in demand these days. Certifications boost the career of the exam takers, as it, in most cases, indicates knowledge, interest, proficiency and pursuit of excellence in the particular subject. One of the premier institutes of Project Management – PMI® has outlined the requirements of the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) certification exam that was formally launched in 2011. This course helps in providing all the information and guidance required to prepare for the PMI-ACP® examination. The course augments a certification aspirant’s professional experience and skills with the knowledge of tools, techniques, and practices that are required for the examination. Beyond certification seekers, the content in this course is for all Agile practitioners on whom organizations rely to deliver projects effectively and efficiently for their customers.
Course Objectives This course is designed to enable you to pass the PMI-ACP exam and spend less time in preparation. By taking this course, you should expect the following:
- You will construct a good understanding of the PMI-ACP exam knowledge in a relatively short time and with the least possible stress
- You will recognize the important areas you need to focus on while preparing for the PMI-ACP exam
- You will be challenged with tough questions to assess your knowledge and thinking approach so that you become familiar with the type of questions you will be facing in the PMI-ACP exam
- You will acquire the right tools and materials to prepare for the PMI-ACP exam
Upon completion of this course, participants will learn how to:
- Apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization.
- Identify agile practices to deliver valuable results by producing high-value increments for review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities.
- Obtain the stakeholder's feedback on these increments, and use this feedback to prioritize and improve future increments.
- Engage current and future interested parties by building a trusting environment that aligns their needs and expectations and balances their requests with an understanding of the cost/effort involved.
- Promote participation and collaboration throughout the project life cycle and provide the tools for effective and informed decision making. Plan to enable an environment of trust, learning, collaboration, and conflict resolution that promotes team self-organization, enhances relationships among team members, and cultivates a culture of high performance.
- Produce and maintain an evolving plan, from initiation to closure, based on goals, values, risks, constraints, stakeholder feedback, and review findings.
- Identify problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status, and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again.
- Improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the product, the process, and the team.
Who Should Attend:
- Project managers
- project coordinators
- project analysts
- project leaders, and anyone seeking to achieve the PMI-ACP® certification
The PMI-ACP® exam
If you are planning to apply for the PMI-ACP®, the first thing you should do is read the PMI-ACP® Handbook from the PMI® site. The link is: http://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/agile-certified-practitioner-handbook.pdf You will see a lot of details in there, but here are some of the highlights.
Why Leadology Training ?
Self-Paced Online Video
A 360-degree learning approach that you can adapt to your learning style
Live Virtual Classroom
Engage and learn more with these live and highly-interactive classes alongside your peers
24/7 Teaching Assistance
Keep engaged with integrated teaching assistance in your desktop and mobile learning
Online Practice Labs
Projects provide you with sample work to show prospective employers
Real-world projects relevant to what you’re learning throughout the program
Learner Social Forums
A support team focused on helping you succeed alongside a peer community